Three (3) quick, simple, nutritious and yummy breakfast ideas for you tonight (to make tomorrow a.m. perhaps !?)
Made with white quinoa, chopped apples, lots of cinnamon, walnuts, blackberries, almond milk.
Other things that you could add to spice it up; chia seeds, almonds, maple syrup, banana, coconut pieces.
In a blender; apple, grapefruit, orange, almond milk, water, coconut, walnuts, spinach, ice, tofu, cinnamon
Grapefruits are just so photogenic !
Tofu + Egg breakky scramble.
Sautee your tofu in coconut oil, add in kale and kale stems as well as any other veggies that you’ve got on hand. Add in eggs, top with salt& pepper + cumin
- If you don’t eat a good, hearty breakfast – chances are that you might overeat later in the day
- Make sure that your breakfasts contain some protein and complex-carbs to keep you feeling full and energized longer. Carbs are not the enemy 🙂
- Choose whole grains, and if you’re gluten sensitive avoid Barley/Rye/Some Oats/Wheat/Spelt
- Make you’re breakfast a meal you enjoy, something that you’re happy about eating first thing in the a.m.
- Wake up early enough to have time to enjoy your breakfast, along with a coffee or tea. Mornings can be enjoyable, if you’re not in a panic!