Sweat once per day, that’s my goal.
It doesn’t have to be anything crazy – but I want to squeeze in some sort of workout each day from now until December 24th. Then, on Christmas Day and onwards – I will take time to relax and just go with the flow. Sure, we can make ourselves excuses for not getting our sweat on often enough, but let’s face it – EVERYONE can squeeze in 50 pushups (yepp – that’s enough to make you sweat!)
I showed you guys my workout calendar on an earlier post…
(this photo isn’t up to date)
So here is my plan for the week
- Monday: DVD ab workout (30 mins)
- Tuesday: Teach spin class + some ab work after
- Wednesday: CYKL spin class
- Thursday: Teach spin + Stretching after
- Friday: Go for a run at home (weather pending) or indoor workout
- Saturday: Whatever I feel like
- Sunday: CYKL spin class
Now that I said it… let’s see how I do ! I made this image back in November but forgot about it, so let’s just carry it over to December !
Sweating once a day makes me feel amazing, so here we go!