Let me start this post with a few quick points…
- I’ve had a few comments that I should post on here with healthy recipes (whether I’ve made them or just saw them on the internet/ in a book) – Therefore, every time I cook or bake something delicious and nutritious, I’ll post it on here to spread the word to you all
- This recipe for Oatmeal Banana Snack Bread is not exactly the MOST delicious recipe; perhaps because it has lots of ‘healthy substitutes’ or because my bananas weren’t very ripe – BUT, I did follow it exactly so I’m not sure why it wasn’t very good
- Please spread the word about my blog 🙂
Here is the Tosca Reno recipe that I made: Oatmeal Banana Snack Bread
(If you haven’t heard of Tosca, look her up: She started the Eat-Clean Diet sensation and is also the mother of my sisters friend)
*All of these photos are from when I baked this, ENJOY!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×13 inch baking pan by spraying with olive oil spray or grease pan
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine applesauce and butter/oil in a separate bowl with an electric mixer. Beat well.
- Add in eggs, vanilla, sugar and mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Slowly add flour mixture into the wet mixture. Add walnuts and mix well.
- Spoon batter into pan and cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan, let cool, then cut…and enjoy!
Thank you to this blog for letting me copy and paste the recipe (so I didn’t have to type it out) ! Is that lazy ?